Monday, January 12, 2009

Just need to say this...

Last post: "Owning my Mistakes" by Anthony Stewart Head & George Sarah

"She's blood, flesh and bone
No tucks or silicone
She's touch, smell, sight, taste and sound
But somehow I can't believe
That anything should happen
I know where I belong
And nothing's gonna happen"

I think this is pretty self explanatory. I really wish I could get over her. She's painfully cute... downright adorable, really.

"What could a guy like me ever really offer?
She's perfect as she can be, why should I even bother?"

It's just really painful, but I'm used to it. I also have friends and family telling me I'm a great guy and I'm sure to meet someone. I may be great, but that doesn't mean I'm good enough. Love is so painful.

"'Cause she's so high
High above me, she's so lovely
She's so high, like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite
She's so high, high above me."

So this song was playing on the radio when I dropped her off tonight. Touché Mr. Universe, touché.


No comments: